Wednesday 29 February 2012

Eotyrannus lengi and a birthday

Here is a graphite sketch I created a couple of years ago of the Isle of Wight theropod Eotyrannus lengi, a basal tyrannosauroid known from an incomplete skeleton collected in the 1990's. I had the opportunity to see some elements of the cranial and appendicular skeleton whilst visiting the geology museum at Sandown some years ago, before the fossil was described.


On another note, it has been one whole month since I last posted. Tempus fugit. Unsurprisingly this is because it has been a very busy month and although all seems quiet, much has been happening including a trip away and a very busy time with the day job. During this month Paleo Illustrata celebrates its first birthday, and a big thank you to all who have supported me over the last year. I've been writing posts, but none are ready for publishing . . . yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment